www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Someone just has to show their stupidity!!!!

I changed my Opinion Poll question, as first thing this morning my mailbox was inundated with votes for JOHN MCCAIN...........over 50+. Now, how ignorant is that for a lowly litle blogger person such as I? This jerk-off must think by "padding" the votes, it will actually help John McCain win. NOT HAPPENING IDIOT PERSON!

The IP address was: cdm-75-108-46-131.asbnva.dhcp.suddenlink.net
Location: Tyler, Texas

Just to let you know - ignoramous - you have been banned from future voting.

Now I can get on to more important things in my life - plans for the day and blogging!! Woohoo!!!!

No comments: