www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's Official...I am brain dead!!

I'm looking at my countdown clock to the election - and thinking the hours and minutes are off (I've set it to midnight on Election morning) and it starts driving me nuts. So I go back and try to reset....damn, same thing.

OK - I FORGOT THAT DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS THIS MONTH!!!! Argh...too much data on the chip...need new data chip in brain.

2 comments:

Traci Dolan said...

I'm pretty brain dead myself and I'm off today and resisting the urge to stay glued to the TV.

themom said...

I am TRYING to resist the urge - I have laundry to keep me busy, not to mention the other household chores of dusting, windows, etc. It may work - then again....