www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, September 08, 2008

Ruh-roh...the first mistake of Palin....



While making a speech in front of the masses in Colorado Springs over this past weekend, it appears Ms. Palin has made the first mistake - thanks super high paid speechwriters!

She handily refers to the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac situation as "gotten too big and too expensive to the taxpayers." Yoohoo - Palin, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac are not taxpayer funded - but operated as private companies! The best part, there is McCain right beside her nodding in agreement.



The possibility exists that a taxpayer bailout may be required during the reorganization, but I have not heard that mentioned yet.

So, here it is - in your face - a demonstration of Sarah Palin's complete lack of understanding of economic matters that will undoubtedly be faced in the next few years.

I have a hard time with her reference to "we, the middle class." She is making $130,000/yr and her husband, at last report was making $40K+/yr. Let's see, are we bloggers (as a rule) in that income bracket??? I used to think I was middle class - but have now been downgraded to POVERTY level. Actually, I have been at that level for quite some time!

I will now be waiting for her speechwriters to let her speak out on foreign affairs. They write eloquently - yet not quite factually. She is definitely not versed enough to know that facts may be distorted or incorrect, and like her party - trust that if I say it often and loud enough - IT WILL BE TRUE!!!

Folks, this is the year we need to "Get the Vote Out!" I have encouraged as many as possible and will continue for the next many days. More to come, I'm sure! TTFN



THIS WAS ME YESTERDAY - FOOTBALL SEASON - STEELERS WON!!!!! Doesn;t take much to make me happy!

No comments: