www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Query me this.....

I am hearing, from both sides of the aisle, that there are big voids between finding an agreement with Sec. of Treasury Paulson. My question....why is Paulson STILL Secretary of State? Since he had oversight (with complete impunity) and got us into this fiasco - personally, I feel that any decisions made are now made by both houses and PAULSON will have to abide by those new rules. Is that so far fetched? Hell, if an employee performed so poorly - his ass would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago!



This picture declaring McCain the winner of the debate was released for web ads early this morning. Now that is a brazen move...no matter the outcome we know that the McCain team would release such an ad anyway - but this was released BEFORE he even made his announcement that he would be at the debate. My anger is starting to rise again.

No comments: