www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

OK my blood is boiling....no shock there...

After catching up on today's events, regarding this massive financial bailout, this is one article I find so totally reprehensible. I can honestly say I am not shocked, as nothing this administration does from now on - can be worse than all the past asshole tactics...at least I hope not. Maybe a brief outline or opinion from both campaigning teams would be insightful, but in all actuality - Bush will still be in office for another 120 days - so any proposals and "quick fixes" have to come from the seated session. I have to think that listening or allowing Bush to make any decision is commensurate with the proverbial "fox in the hen house" theory. Bush is so out of touch with the real world that you and I occupy. But then again, I don't recall Bush ever being accused of being a genius (hell, semi-smart for that matter)!

I may have to start with blood pressure meds soon - this election process needs to end soon - to save my life! When I stopped at the Democrat HQ last night, I ended up in political discussions that lasted almost a half an hour.

Getting the pipsqueak in bed - tomorrow's a school day (hooray)! More reading to do - have a good one all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the meds. I'm going to give us something different to do to distract us for a few minutes. I'll let you know when it's up in case you want to participate.