www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Correcton...to post below "fingers bleeding"

It was brought to my attention, through articles I missed, that the special needs program for the State of Alaska was NOT cut by 62%. When scouring through the FY budgets for 2005-2006 and 2007, it is not clear at first blush, but the line item for Alaska Challenge Academy has been moved to another source in the budget, which gives the impression of a large slash in budget. I apologize for that error. I should hope that those more intelligent than I - will correct the mistake.

I try to research thoroughly, but I am human and if you catch me on something, thanks for calling me on it.

This fact alone, does not change my stance - so as the "games begin" we will see what transpires.

Thanks again.

No comments: