www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is one brave young lady...a real ball buster...

and I mean that literally. As you can read here, she took matters into her own hands (no pun intended) and did what she felt she had to do to survive.

I have heard and read where some police authorities tell a woman to survive, do not resist. I have a hard time with that one. I think words like that come from a chauvinist male - with sympathy for his fellow MAN.

Hell, if there is a possibility I am going to die at the hands of some pervert - I'm going to get as many licks in as possible - hopefully the kind that will make future attempts fruitless. If I were this woman - sorry for all you men out there - I would have made sure those puppies popped before he could even consider running out of the house. Neutering comes to mind!

Woohoo..all I can say is...SUCKS DONKEY BALLS TO BE THIS GUY!!



Everyone is more than welcome to take a stab at the preceding meme. Because it is long, I completed it weeks ago, saving it for a "blank" moment.

Later..................

6 comments:

Nan said...

Actually, the accepted advice now is to fight like hell. Kick, scream, claw, and, if possible, try to rip the bastard's balls off. Make it enough work that the attacker might give up because it's taking too long for him to get what he wants. There was a lot of discussion about various rape scenarios in the local paper after a serial killer kidnapped, raped, and murdered a young woman from Atlanta last year -- and the overall police advice was to never be passive.

Mnmom said...

GOOD FOR HER!!!!!
I hope he can never ever get it up again. He should be easy to spot, not that he's walking hunched over and crying.
Go get "The Sweet Potato Queens Book of Love" and read about Curtisene Lloyd.

Claire said...

I always hoped that that's what I would have done, but sometimes, you can be literally paralyzed with fear.

themom said...

Nan: I'm all for "fighting back" and inflicting as musc pain as possible.

MnMom: I'm going to check that out. Thanks.

CDP: I understand where you're coming from. You are one strong lady.

Life As I Know It Now said...

I read that passage out of the Sweet Potatos Queen book and I laughed so hard I thought I was going to die, seriously!

David said...

Its funny how a feeling comes over one (males that is) when reading this. Ouch!