www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me....woohoo!

I just realized that as of today I am starting into my 4th YEAR in the blogosphere!! WOOHOO. My very first pathetic posting was on December 28, 2005 - for me this is quite an accomplishment. I still hope I can get better at this venture, as I am far from "a writer", I more or less just blather on and on! I have a moderate amount of followers - I'm sure if I were a better person with words, that would be a larger figure, but I am a satisfied individual.


***********


Since a new administration will officially take office in THREE weeks, I needed to get this last grievance out - never to be spoken of again, I hope!

Now on to "current events." Just reading about Dick Cheney makes me want to puke, but reading this, brings on thoughts of a full blown stroke. The man is totally delusional and so obtuse. Not understanding why he is so unpopular just reeks of his distance from the populace.

Let's see now, he was the primary architect of a war against a sovereign country, based on deliberately fabricated intelligence. He then turns around and lies to the American people about the threat this country poses against the United States. He (and this administration) failed to complete the military actions started in Afghanistan - thus creating a massive debt based on two wars - which future generations will still be paying!



Cheney's personal assistant was involved in the outing of a United States secret intelligence agent, all in the name of political revenge.

Aha, now we can't forget the massive failures in dealing with Hurricane Katrina.

Cheney also, a huge proponent of torture of prisoners, which goes against the general beliefs and mores of the citizens of the U.S.

Cheney and this administration turned a blind eye to the sub-prime mortgage debacle, although the warning signs were evident...and now the major economic meltdown as a result.

In his quest to "expand" the privileges of the President and Vice-President, he and Bush have managed to violate Federal law and our Constitution.

And finally - if I hear "we haven't been attacked since 9/11" one more time - I will end up in prison. Wake up assholes - 9/11 happened on YOUR watch!! I take small issue with that statement, because since 9/11, we had the D.C. sniper, and anthrax poisonings - so I feel they constitute the classification of "attacks!"

I'm not holding my breath, but Cheney and Bush should be held accountable for their treasonous acts - even after office. This is something we will have to just wait and see about.

The only salvation for this outgoing administration would be - for the "revisionists" to work overtime in re-writing this history.

I feel better now, just having the opportunity to vent a wee tad. Of course, there are always other issues that keep me awake at times, but for now...I will rest.

Have a good one all and later............

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Mother, I am almost done with the Laundry.

Life As I Know It Now said...

Happy anniversary to you! from one non writer to another!

Claire said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary! It's been a wild time in our country. Wonder how things will be a year from now?

SamuraiFrog said...

Hey, happy anniversary!

MommyLisa said...

Happy Blogaversary.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Merry Blogaversary!!

themom said...

Mathman: I'm proud of you! (Sure DCup is too)

And a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

Chickie said...

Happy anniversary! Mine's coming up too!