www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, December 15, 2008

2922 DAYS.....a pair of shoes for every day....


Yes, I believe that the Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at Dubya had a great idea. Take into consideration that the Bush/Cheney regime had no qualms whatsoever relating to torture...I think on THEIR last day in office...they should be subjected to SHOE THROWING.

So, I am talking about 5,844 shoes to be thrown at each criminal. So this will involve quite a few people and their left-over, cast off shoes. I may have to ask Change.com if I can use his internet mailing list to ensure success here!

So, please practice in your back yard, throwing shoes at....something as a target. C'mon...shoes are not considered lethal weapons, unless you have fuses coming out of the soles - which I highly do not recommend. So what is a minor assault charge??? And wouldn't you feel just a wee tad better in the long run???

Hell, it's all just a thought. All for shits and giggles. Later..........

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

I agree - we must turn this into a massive throwing of shoes to support that angry Iraqi man and to show W what we think of this destruction. But I have no idea how to do this. Perhaps mail some shoes to the White House and ask W to do the job himself?