www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Attentive Aphorist Family Christmas Dance!!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards



Now, I am really worn out - whew...dancing is a killer. We made this elf card last year, and this year there are multiple dance themes. It's just a fun thing to do. That is me, my daughters and son and grandson. Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - that's adorable!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

The Evil Twin did one featuring me, Buddy and himself last night. I don't care if it's my family or yours...these are downright hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!

slyght said...

wait, was that ME doing a cartwheel. ah, the power of the interweb.

Kulkuri said...

I didn't know elves were into square dancing.

themom said...

To all: This was available last year and we did the whole setup. This year they offer 3 different dances...but I like this one best, it showed off our athletic and dancing abilities so well! My son never knew he could do a cartwheel before. I love fun things...can ya tell?

Mnmom said...

We've elfed ourselves for 3 years in a row and it NEVER gets old! You and your family are KICKIN IT for the Holidays and looking fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

We are fantastic! I didn't know that brother had that kind of cartwheel abilities. Love ya!!