www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WTF??? Did she get this at Nieman-Marcus???

And how much did this GREAT scarf cost the McGrumpy campaign??


Sarah dear...I understand that you have a hard time grasping FACTS...but let me help you here.

Democrats = Donkeys (because we are stubborn and right!)

Republicans = Elephants (because you just muck around the same old things!)

THANK YOU SARAH FOR PROMOTING THE DEMOCRAT VOTE ON NOV. 4TH!!!




I'm only adding this so I can get back to it on Nov. 5th - when McPhony is crying while giving his FINAL speech.

2 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

You know that he can't see how his choice of Vice President was risky is good evidence that he isn't paying attention to the real world.

Mnmom said...

THAT is too funny!