www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

SNL has done it again...hilarious...



I can never get around to watching SNL, but I'm glad I can catch the morning after clips. I think they caught SP's real persona again!!

I am furious that the McCain camp is now using Bill Ayers, the 60-70's member of the Weathermen as fodder against Obama. No matter what the true facts are - this team has "brainwashed" Palin into running her mouth, about an era she definitely knows nothing about. In the late 60's and early 70's - the word TERRORIST was never used, most were referred to as anti-war activists. Bill Ayers was never convicted and if this team wants to go that route...now is the time to bring up KEATING 5. McCain wasn't convicted either, but the link between the S&L scandals and collapse ring very close to the financial crisis of the moment.

Another scenario - would be for either Sarah Palin or McCain to be served SLANDER papers while giving a speech - what a trip that would be.

3 comments:

Chickie said...

I tried watching the SNL clip but watching fake SP say "maverick" over and over made my skin crawl. She makes me want to stab my eardrums out, gosh darn it! *insert wink here*

Anonymous said...

The Dancer and I laughed all the way through this. I would definitely like for the Dems to stop with the "my friend, John McCain" and "John McCain is a good guy..." Bullshit.

And wow - I caught a little of MSNBC today and McCain's people are clearly desperate. That goof Tucker Bounds used the words lie and terrorist repeatedly about Obama. I can only hope that this backfires on them.

Mnmom said...

Funny when real life is so close to SNL skits.