www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mitt Romney Whisperer ... could it happen again???



Hmmmm................no cheating there....HA!!!






Do we not remember the debates in '04 - the suspicions that were raised about Bush "cheating" during the debate? This picture was enhanced by NASA scientist Robert Nelson, and he said at that time that the contraption (my words) was similar to the PTT (Push to Talk) receiver with an induction earpiece. This unit was widely used by news anchors and announcers.

I have this sneaky thought (call me paranoid) that Sarah Palin may have access to a similar device tonight. Maybe we should see how she is wearing her hair and look for a noticeable "bulge", similar to the Bush cheater! We shall see I guess.

Later and TTFN

No comments: