www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

WHAT A GREAT VIDEO....THANK YA VERY MUCH..OR....

H/T to yellowdog granny for steering me to this video. With more and more states clearing the way for gay marriages - I see the tide turning slowly - but quicker than in the past.



Have a great evening - we are considering building an ARK here!!! Later.........

5 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

yep, it is going to happen eventually no matter how much the rightwingers scream about it :)

slyght said...

lily allen is quite catchy

ReRe said...

omg! i love this video! i laughed out loud and nearly squirted milk and cheerios out of my nose.

thanks, now i'm going to be singing this all day!

thedaughter2 said...

OMG! I Love it! I agree with ReRe-I am going 2 be singing this all day!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

That's my new favorite song.