www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

REPREHENSIBLE...AMERICA'S OWN HOMEGROWN...


TERRORIST, has the audacity to refer to Sonia Sotomayor and her "menstrual period!" I can honestly say Chauvinistic does not even begin to describe this miscreant. G. Gordon Liddy, felon and "mercenary" by his own terms, is a useless pile of human waste. I should hope no PMS woman takes a pot shot at him! (fingers crossed.)

It is time for Man Coulter, Gingrich, Hannity, Liddy, Robertson, Buchanan...and the rest of their co-horts, to join the 21% of rethugs and take a long walk off a short pier! I've heard more than enough garbage. Grasp away fukktards...you just look as ignorant as you are.























8 comments:

Grandpa Eddie said...

Human skidmark...that's just f**king beautiful!

Although, I think the term "human" is giving Hannity waaaay too much credit.

Debbie said...

What kind of a comment is that? I think people like that should be prosecuted - seriously.

Life As I Know It Now said...

I hope that by the time these blowhards are done there are hardly any women or Hispanics left in the republican party.

Grandpa Eddie said...

Did you hear that Rushole is out to piss off another ethnic group?

Today on his "show" he called Native Americans clowns.

Susan said...

I am at the point where I wish no one would even report on their antics, except that so many people actually believe them. I guess it is best to know what they are up to- even if it makes us sick.

J Ho said...

They are just paranoid that the power of the white male is being taken down 1/10th of 1%.

They are playing to those out there (racist, bigot) who are paranoid that the white race is heading toward extinction.

Don't hate the pundits, hate the listeners.

Wait. I'm a white male. Boo Sonia Sotomayor! Boo! Nominate a white man! There are so few of us left!

助けて~! said...

凄く困ってます☆ love-cac@docomo.ne.jp すぐに連絡ください

精神年齢 said...

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ