www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, May 03, 2009

LAID BACK SUNDAY...AGAIN!!!

I've done it again, as promised. I have stolen another meme and given credit to the site from which the stolen property came! Woohoo!!


Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme

1. What are your current obsessions? The on-going obsession I have, is that an item always be returned to its proper place. I do a very good job of this, but other people living in this household (without mentioning names) have not become as adept.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Baggy old sweatpants. These are a common staple in cooler months. Warmer weather brings out 2 old (as in 10 years) oversized tank tops from Cancun, Mexico. I wear them as night clothes mostly.

3. What's for dinner? The proper question here would be WHO'S cooking dinner. If thedaughter is going to be home for dinner, I will cook a decent meal, i.e., spaghetti, steaks, chicken or maybe a salad. With summertime here (feels like it) we mainly buy meat to throw on the grill and have a baked potato or salad. Easy and quick works well here.

4. Last thing you bought? Baseball pants and socks for thegrandson.

5. What are you listening to? A movie "Unbreakable". I love M. Night Shymalan.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Egyptian goddess Isis, wife of Osiris. It just seems fitting!

7. Favorite holiday spots? I don't actually have any favorites. If I get the opportunity to go somewhere for a holiday - any place will suffice.

9. 4 words to describe yourself. Loyal, trustworthy, funny, liberal. Now there's a combination.

10. Guilty pleasure? Hershey's chocolate sauce on ice cream - any ice cream!!

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? My son. He is the funniest yet most intelligent person I know. When I am "down" - he is the best medicine to raise my spirits. And I have laughed till I was weak.

12. Planning to travel to next? I'm not sure. I know I am going to Ocean City, MD, in early June.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? With my boring life, I haven't had anything much out of the norm.

14. When did you last get tipsy? Last week - I had an appletini evening!! Yay ME!

15. Care to share some wisdom? If I had any wisdom I would not be as poor as I am. I glean all my wisdom from others much smarter than I.

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? That I have beautiful children!


No comments: