www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

PLAIN & SIMPLE....PROTESTERS DO NOT BELIEVE IN FACTS....

This is an excellent video with a moderator who films the "stupid", yet these people do not even realize how stupid they sound. The right is hoping for these followers to maintain their talking points, and hopefully, never actually read the proposed bill.

The boos and shouting directed at the disabled and concerned is appalling. But I realize this will not change as long as the lies are put out there for the brain dead followers.

Can there be any room for a centrist at a health care reform town hall meeting















4 comments:

Annette said...

Hey I have awarded you.. Please come visit me and pick up your award.

You are very correct.. there is no basis for fact in their rants. Just as there is no basis in fact for any of the right wing nut jobs...lol

jadedj said...

OK, now I am thoroughly depressed...and angry. What fools.

Mnmom said...

So freakin stupid!!!!!!

Kireliols said...

I saw this on Countdown and still can't get my head around it- what is going on! These people full of hate think it's open season right now- I think something awful will happen before this gets better. Where is the common decency? OH! This one sure got me going.

Maybe the dude from Walmart should be employed to do a public service and slap these asshole haters at town hall meetings...