www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

CATURDAY...AND THESON HELPED....

Thanks to theson for the video at the end...his donation to Caturday. He also sent me the "cat poopin" pic..such a loving son, who shares the same warped sense of humor as his mother!! Mwahahahaha!!










Dumb Cat Can't Figure Out How To Drink - Watch more Funny Videos

I may return here later...but I'm so tired from all I have accomplished this week, I may take a break. then again, spontaneity is my forte.

6 comments:

Mauigirl said...

That cat video is hilarious! I used to have a cat who refused to drink water unless it was running from the faucet of the kitchen sink, but he didn't stick his whole head under the water!

LL Cool Joe said...

OMG that cat is so funny! :D I thought cats hated water, and that one can't get enough of it! Great video!

skyewriter said...

A friend of mine once had a cat, PJ, who would only drink from running taps. It was a daily battle in the shower, the numerous times she washed her hands, turned on the washing machine, etc. It was hysterical, tho' when she would turn on a couple of faucets at the same time. PJ would run from tap to tap to tap in sheer heaven, stampeding all over the house just to get to those running streams of water.

Buzzardbilly said...

One of our dogs loves to drink water out of the garden hose tap. The cats, for some reason, prefer to dip their paw in the water, then lick it off their paws. Go figger.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love the "false alarm" one! Too funny!

yellowdoggranny said...

that cat video cracked me up...made my day...