www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PLEASE DROP BY...


Five String Guitar (Dave), and leave a word or two of encouragement. His beautiful wife Janet, passed away Saturday after a long battle with leukemia. He has had his own physical battles over the past two years, but never gave up on his wife. His love for her is reflected in almost ALL his previous posts.

If nothing else, words of encouragement are the least we can offer this man, as distance does not allow a physical hug. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

OMG, that is so sad. I am going right over there now! thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about him a lot this weekend.

rennratt said...

Thank you for posting this. I've been checking up on him, but hadn't seen that.

Utah Savage said...

I didn't know of him. It was a beautifully written post and I left my condolences.