www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

When is ENOUGH --- ENOUGH???

Considering the view behind Gov. Palin in her speech the other day (turkey slaughter, if you need a reminder) - I wonder if the turkeys shown here are the ones which were sacrificed at that time???

This congratulatory video is rather nauseating to me...and I want everyone to know, I cannot despise this woman on a personal level, as we have never interacted or crossed paths of which I am aware. The reason I am fed up, is because of the vile tactics she implemented in her failed campaign. The lies and distortions were unbelievable - and when confronted, she still carried on that same tactic. Also, because she is NOT politically educated enough to fit into the world picture yet.

I am definitely not clueless, and have had many discussions with those who thought (and still do) the sun rose and set with Sarah. Even when faced with the lies & distortions, these people just toss the thought away as ridiculous.

All I want is more and more of these people to do in-depth research when accusations are made to prove whether the assertions are fact, fiction or fabrication.

Her 15 minutes have more than passed, and the GOP will never select her in 2012 (if they did - no worries), as there are many more politically educated choices for the GOP. So enjoy and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Kulkuri said...

Hopefully that was meant to be sarcastic, if not it made me throw up in my mouth a little. The thing to do is to ignore her and maybe she will get the hint and just go away!!