www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

what were they thinking...

I picked theson up at Pittsburgh airport yesterday, and true to form, the plane was over an hour late. This does not dissapoint me at all, as I get to "watch people!" It totally amazes me as to how people dress and if they even look in a mirror before going out in public. I only wish I had my camera to put a couple of real winners here on the blog.

I was sitting next to a lady who also was waiting on family to arrive, and she and I had quite a few giggles. She was commenting on the women who were travelling and wore these unbelievably HIGH stiletto heels. Now come on ladies - we know how uncomfortable these really are!!! And to think of all the walking involved in getting from gate to gate and baggage areas - NOT!!!!

All in all, a great way to pass the time.

Theson and I started work on my kitchen today, one wall had to have all the wallpaper stripped off - such a lovely and time consuming job. Tomorrow we will begin the painting process. He certainly does come in handy!! This kitchen has needed a facelift for quite some time - and I knew it had to be started soon. After the paint job - going to tackle the cabinets - YUCK!!!

My body is killing me - gonna crash soon. Everyone stay healthy and TTFN!

No comments: