www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Finally below 600 days....



Please note the Bush countdown clock - finally below 600 days - but still waaaaay too many days left for him to f**k everything up!!! I'm still a big fan of impeachment. Now he is trying to "flip-flop" and get on the "green wagon." Too little - too late!! Can you tell I despise the man?

Theson is in Red Deer, Canada and from his blog - totally exhausted. Poor baby. He is constantly having to sync his body clock, with all the different time zones and work shifts. But he seems to handle it pretty well.

Today is the day to finally start packing - I HAVE A CHECKLIST!!! Scary thought. I constantly spend more time worrying that I have forgotten to put something ON the list. Actually, there is very little you need on a cruise. I don't tour so I really don't need too many casual clothes. Just swimsuits and something to wear to dinner. (2 formal nights - but we don't go overboard on that one either.) Oh well, it always comes together - no matter what - if I forget something I will just buy the item.

EVERYONE STAY HEALTHY AND WELL WHILE I AM GONE AND I WILL CHECK BACK AS SOON AS I RETURN.

I can check my email and things on the ship but the service is snail slow as the connection is by satellite. So rather than check blogs I stick to email. I have cruised enough -all my internet time is free. Yippee for me!!

TTFN AND SEE Y'ALL SOON!

No comments: