www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

JOHN BONER (MISPELLING INTENTIONAL) ...U R AN ASS!!

The representative for a part of Ohio, in which I do not live (thankfully) can shout "Hell, no you can't" till his tan turns blue.........WE WON...now as I like to tell some..."eat shit and die!" This video makes the point even better.



later................



DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Well done for posting this.

Annette said...

I love it.. I am hoping it goes viral and gets lots of hits.. i have it posted too...

Kulkuri said...

Works for me. Shows what an ass-Whole bully Boner is.