www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'M HOME!!! NOW I NEED A VACATION TO GET OVER THIS ONE...

We arrived home this evening about 7:30 pm. It was exactly 8 hours after leaving Ocean City, Md. I drove 7 hours and then thedaughter drove the remaining 1/2 hour to the door. (We had a half hour sandwich break in Denton, MD.)

I have to catch up on everyone's posts, as it was hard to do with the lousy ethernet connection I had to use. I am so spoiled by high-speed wi-fi!

I have tons of pictures I have to download and organize, because there are some interesting tales to some pictorial events - haha!

Thedaughter and thegrandson both came home with severe cases of "swimmers ear", thedaughters being the worst. We spent 2 hours in an emergency room 10 miles outside of Ocean City last night - and to put it mildly - thedaughter does NOT handle pain well at all.

So, I need a bath and MY BED!! Hopefully I will have some pics ready for a post tomorrow. I hope no one has abandoned me.....have a great evening.

Later............

4 comments:

Mnmom said...

Glad you made it home! Amazing how vacation can be so exhausting. And I'm always joyful at the miracle of my own bed and bathroom.

Grandpa Eddie said...

I hope everyone had lots of fun.

It's also good to know that you survived.

Anonymous said...

There was no pain to deal with I am deaf in my left ear and that is very hard to handle!!

thedaughter

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha I can relate to your feeling of being abandoned when you go on vacation! I often feel I've lost all my readers by the time I get back.