www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

"Get her a 'little something Steelers' for Christmas"!! Right!?!?!?

This has to be the best Christmas present I received this year. The Russ, not a real shopper, delegated the duty to Chumpass and his fiance to accomplish the deed this year. According to Chump, theRuss said to get me a "little something Steelers", and here it is:




The chuckles around the room when I opened the package were neverending. One has to only visualize "my ass" in a thong to have a good belly laugh. Hell, I have been pulling wedgies out of my butt for the past 56 years, I certainly can't imagine deliberately putting something there. But understand also, this was a gag present and I enjoyed it more than anything else.

But I do hate to see things go unused - so I have found a good use for this fine piece of apparel...




I guess one would have to understand that theRuss is a Cleveland Browns fan and I am a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan...and we manage to clash quite often, all in good fun though (I hope!). Where we live, I would say it was evenly divided between the 2 teams as to their fan base...so some good, fun loving times can be had during the NFL season.

For now, my Steeler bear will reside in a comfortable place of display, wearing the lovely Steeler thong - FOR ALL TO SEE!!

Thanks for the lovely, thoughtful presents theRuss, Chumpass and Jackee.



Everyone stay healthy and TTFN!

3 comments:

thedaughter2 said...

this is great! love it!

luv ya

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I always wondered why bears didn't wear undies or pants of any type. Thank goodness this bear has taste.

Chickie said...

Bwahahahaha! I love the bear!