www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

In Memory of KILLER - will be sadly missed!



My friend from Boca Raton, Fl., told me last night that "Killer" his cockatiel had died earlier in the week. I would get to play with Killer, when I got the opportunity to visit with Jim (before or after annual cruise). Killer would walk all over my shoulders, peck at my fingers and pull at the hairs on my head. Killer was unique, in that thru some event he lost most of his feathers - and they never came back. Such a tiny bird, with a very loud screech at times. Oh, and by the way, Killer loved to shite down my back, as if it were some sort of initiation.

Jim's 2 companions were Killer and Gator (a very large, loud Macaw I believe.) I told him now he would have to get another playmate for Gator. I will have to search my pics - I think I also have some good pics of Gator.

But for now --- Killer, I will miss you. Jim, I know how you feel and it will get better...after awhile, you can consider maybe getting another bird. We will chat later baby - take care.

No comments: