www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

told ya so...


I am totally amazed... pictures of the robins on last blog were taken on Thursday and today is Saturday and look at them now.
I wasn't satisfied with this picture, so I came in the house and got a stool to stand on, and as I was getting ready to step onto the stool - ALL 5 BABY ROBINS FLEW OUT OF THE NEST. Scared the shite out of me. So I guess there really are NO flying lessons, they just automatically know what to do with their feathery arms. Now we will wait and see if they fly back home to the nest. I think I really pissed them off anyway. This is just a quick update on the birds... More later. Stay healthy all. TTFN

No comments: