Since it is a holiday weekend, and one that should be spent outdoors - I am posting this ahead of time. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable celebration for this 4th of July weekend.
Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was so long ago - it is hard to remember!
2. I am listening to... a TV show, yet not really paying attention.
3. I talk... way too much and usually manage to piss someone off.
4. I love... being alive. Being able to enjoy my family and friends.
5. My best friend/s... passed away and it is a void which is so hard to fill.
6. My first real kiss... was when I was 17 years old. Thoughts of being "in love" were short lived.
7. Love is... enduring for some and fleeting for others. An easy emotion to hold dear.
8. Marriage is... not always what it is cracked up to be. Should be a partnership of hopes and ideas - and endurance to get through the rough times.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... why doesn't that idiot quit blogging!! (Couldn't be me though LOL)
10. I'll always... have an enduring love for my children and grandchildren.
11. The last time I really cried was because... I couldn't help a breakup from happening.
12. My cell phone... aggravates the shit out of me. But I am getting more familiar with its capabilities.
13. When I wake up in the morning... I question why I cannot "sleep in." Never could and probably never will.
14. Before I go to bed... I have a routine, let the dog out, TV off in kitchen, go to bathroom, let dog in and crash in bedroom with TV on. (It stays on all night.)
15. Right now I am thinking about... an Oreo Blizzard. My designer figure doesn't NEED one but what the hell, I'm no model.
16. Babies are... precious. As long as they aren't crying or spitting up on me. Sleeping is a great attribute.
17. I get on Myspace... aha...I just deleted my Myspace on Monday evening. I never went there anymore and felt it was geared more for a younger crowd. I love my Facebook.
18. Today I... completed three loads of laundry, washed dishes twice, fed thegrandson three meals, dusted, and enjoyed the cool day.
19. Tomorrow I will be... at my 14 year old grandsons baseball game - hopefully. Beast of the East and there are teams here from all over the eastern part of the country. He is one terrific ball player.
20. I really want to be... rich, living in the Caribbean and have my family around me.
Personal Update – 3/26/2017
6 hours ago