1. How old do you look? I truly don't think I look like I will be 60 in 2 years...maybe mid 40's (smack me now!)
2. Where do you live? Eastern Ohio, right on the border with WV and not far from PA.
3. Are you waiting for something? Let me think here.....nope, nothing I can think of at the moment!
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? I positively can't stand for anything out of order or lopsided. I have to adjust pictures, and move things quite often. I'd say the OCD can be annoying at times.
5. Do you want/have kids? Been there - done that! I have three, 2 daughters (38 and 29) and one son (31).
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? I have and it's final. I was baptised Presbyterian, confirmed Episcopalian and switched to the Lutheran church when I married. Now I belong to St. Mattress and my beliefs are of an atheist nature. Through education and research - I can't lay stock in all the Gods created by so many varied sects. If it works for them - fine...just not my cup of tea.
7. Last shocking news you heard? Considering I am a news junkie - anymore, all is shocking. Probably three weeks ago, when there were numerous "famous" deaths at one time.
8. What was the last thing you drank? Coffee and more coffee....I should be wired for the next ten hours at least......
9. Who do you most look like in your family? Having seen pictures of my biological mother, I look more like her, but my twin was almost a clone of her.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Private, alone time on a Caribbean beach or cruise.
11. Where does most of your family live? The biological family lives in Parkersburg, WV area. Other than that...here I am. My children, grandschildren and I are all in close proximity.
12. Where did you grow up? Parkersburg, West Virginia
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Need I repeat this - anywhere in the Caribbean.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Never, until this last January, when I was hospitalized with pneumonia. For some reason I had a "panic attack" and could not breathe - scary experience.
15. What can’t you wait for? My son to come home for a visit. I haven't seen him (physically) since Christmas. We have Skype, and I have viewed him through a webcam - but I can't hug that!
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? This morning to thegrandson. That is a constant with me....even when he is mad at me.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? Now that I have stopped laughing....they were OLD and "Reefer Madness" was authentic to them. Ooooh...they would hate me now!
18. Want someone back in your life? Yes and no. I loved my husband, treated him better than he deserved - but he was a mean alcoholic. If I could have just the loving moments, fine - if not...no way in Hell.
19. What do you order at the bar? Appletini or Cafe Zinfandel wine.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? Really hard???? When my twin sister died.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? Of course. Thegrandson runs like a rabbit if I'm in the mood!
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Strawberry jam and potato chips!
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2009? In my house and then to the neighbors for our fireworks.
24. What are your nicknames? Granny, Nina, Mom and dorkus!
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? What a conundrum.....since I'm spoiled by technology and the amenities of modern plumbing, I can't imagine "going back" too far. The late 60's and early 70's were so active for me and fun...it would have to be during that period.
And there we have another insightful, space filler for this Sunday. Have a great one all! Later.........
Born and raised in Parkersburg, WV - moved to Bellaire, Ohio in 1974. I am the proud mother of 3 and grandmother of 3. Opinionated of course and political follower. Blog as a therapeutic outlet - whether it makes sense or not. Enjoy.