www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PALIN SPEECH CORRECTIONS...SO FUNNY....

Vanity Fair has re-edited Sarah Palin's "resignation" speech, to make it sound like someone with intelligence actually wrote the damn thing. I know it looks long, but if you're bored - have at it. You can click each page to make it readable for those "older" eyes. I can tell that the editing staff had a field day with this one.













I'm working on another post, as to the "new" neighbors. Pissed is one adjective to describe me at this moment. Later........

2 comments:

skyewriter said...

I just checked this out at VF. OMFG.

That woman is the bass-akwards student every writing and speech teacher beats themselves on the head over.

Anonymous said...

That is priceless.