www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

DON'T GO ANYWHERE......

because I will return. This huge project of staining both decks has finally ended. The guy finished the last bit of stain on the lattice around 2 pm. So now, I have been trying to get it all put back together.

The humidity level has to be at 1000% and the temps are in the mid 80's - and I'm sweating bullets. Physically, I'm not able to do all this crap anymore and I'm probably going to die. If someone finds my fat carcass in the backyard - I hope they just kick some dirt on my face.

I ran to McD's and let them serve our dinner tonight - because I'm exhausted. My arthritis is in full swing and the pain is miserable. I should be done in about an hour - so hang in there. If I survive - I shall return.....later........

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You always find a way to cheer every one up. ;0)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Ugh! I hope you feel better soon. Get a good night's sleep tonight. :-)

Peruby said...

You sound like me when I am mowing the grass.

themom said...

Dr. MVM: As long as I do it well - it will be considered a "job well done."

ETW: Thanks. 3 appletinis helped the sleeping.

Peruby: This getting old SUCKS!

Debbie said...

Oh goodness. I hope that is all done very soon.