www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

WHAT??? NO SUNDAY MEME......I'M FICKLE...


Ahhhh.......I had fun at the beach. Wish I were there now!


Wouldn't this just be ideal present for a child? WTF were they thinking??


This was just too damn cute!








There's the morning teaser. It does take a few cups of coffee in the a.m., so this one is an auto-post. That will give me time to formulate something with more substance.
Later.................................






1 comment:

John said...

No comments? Where's the love people! Hey Marie, hou had a great weekend and I loved seeing those cat pictures. Of course, I am a cat freak, but they are funny too!