www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AHHHHHHHH, FROM MY OLDEST BLOGGING FRIEND!!



Samurai Frog at Electronic Cerebrectomy, passed this on to me the other day, and I apologize for getting to this so late.

This is a nice sort of award - as there are NO instructions or mandated courses to follow. It JUST IS!

So I would like to send this out to the following:

Utah Savage - my favorite writer!
Re-Ramblings - a real trip, she has humor and more humor in her words.
November 5th - one who shares the same political leanings.
John abuzz - Yay...he celebrated his 300th post today.

Since there are no instructions and I don't want to hurt any one's feelings - go ahead and pick up this award and share with others.

Have a great day and I'll be back......later............



5 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Wow! Now that's my kind of prize! Good looking and no obligations. I hate the whole gifts with strings thing. I'm such an ass, but I'm also dutiful. This creates a conflict and I over compensate for my lack of enthusiasm. Thanks for knowing me that well. And smooch for the incredible compliment of thinking of me as a writer. But best of all, your "favorite writer."

John said...

Wow, thanks! I really appreciate the recognition and LOVE the no strings attached! Aside from you three great bloggers come to mind right away, well four if you count ReRe! Great choice by the way! Thanks again!

ReRe said...

thank you!!! you deserve this cus you are a GOOD READ!!!

skyewriter said...

Thanks, as ever, for your support... cheers!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

John is a great guy!

I love your blog and will be back to read and comment more when I have time. I have a family funeral happening going on through Monday. When I get time, I'll be back to comment on a couple posts. I think we agree on a lot of things.:)

Have a nice weekend!