www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

THIS IS SUPER....BREAK FROM TRADITION.....

This was posted on Facebook by a friend...and I have no idea if they are related to these folks or it was just a discovered clip on YouTube. But this is the type of wedding I could get into. A break from tradition and what a memorable ceremony for the new couple!



We have to leave shortly for the weekly swim lesson for thegrandson and he wants to see "G-Force" - so to the mall cinemas afterwards. I have fallen in love with all the previews for this Disney/Bruckheimer movie - and laughed my ass off. So UTAH...I'm going to have a "matinee Friday." (I haven't been to the movies in such a long time

6 comments:

giggles said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MommyLisa said...

It is great. They were on the Today Show this morning. Very nice couple.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Awesome entrance!

Anonymous said...

Love it That would be the type of wedding I would love to attend or have for that matter. I can see it now one of the B-Town boyz. That will be how the last one finally gets married.
Thedaughter

rennratt said...

I laughed and cried during that video. What an AWESOME memory!

LL Cool Joe said...

I refuse to play any Chris Brown music at discos etc since he beat Rihanna to a pulp.