www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

REALIZATIONS...THE SUNDAY MEME....



Sunday Stealing: The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is larger than life - to match my exuberant personality.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is strictly within the household area and is a never ending thankless one. Oh, and the pay sucks balls!

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . my mind wanders sometimes a little too much. I have a propensity for "drafting" down the highway, which pisses some family members a wee tad.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to exercise more and practice some healthier styles. I must remember to think about this again at a future date.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . my short term memory. After triple bypass surgery, I was assured "this will return." What a bunch of AMA liars. It is convenient at times though.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . I obsess over certain issues and can't find anyone to share or banter with. That's why I have this blog - because EVERYONE agrees with me (almost).

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I am the happiest, funniest person on the planet. That would be because I am adorable and charming and very modest.

8. I’ve come to realize that money... is a necessary evil. Security would be great, and I am far from that point. Money though, will never buy happiness or love - so keep that in mind. Although at my age, I may have to reconsider this also.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are just dumber than a box of rocks. No matter what facts and data are thrown their way - WRONG. This would be one of the driving forces in my life as if it is a "higher calling." (sound familiar?)

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . be me. I have long passed the point of trying to be what someone else thinks I should be. I am able to keep myself happy and try to bolster happiness and peace with others.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are dead! How's that for an answer?

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… was a bitch and died a bitch. And btw, this is not a new realization...it has always been a fact.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is not absolutely necessary in my life. I do enjoy the immediate accessibility to friends and loved ones...but I do not talk while driving nor do I text while behind the wheel.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I was still alive...what a marvel.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . my arthritis is having fits and just waiting to flare up with a bout of PAIN. I was right, my right hand and fingers could be cut off right now and I would be happy.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . I need some ALONE time.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . was the greatest. Unfortunately he picked the wrong woman to be his wife, but I had an undying love and relationship with my father. He would be 103 yrs old if he were here.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I have a blast. I deleted my Myspace as it was not much fun for me. I have been able to reconnect with friends so well and re-establish kinships.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . would have been better without all the Michale Jackson fanfare and memorial service. I'm burned out.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . was OK. I had the chance to get in town and porch sit with my friends. He has been a quadriplegic for 18 years (he's 36), and watching the cars and friends go by is great fun for him.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will start out busy. thegrandson has his swim lesson at 10:30am, and my weekly Dollar General run (paper products), plan dinner and hopefully start the staining of the decks.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . get to the Caribbean. This may not happen till next summer, but I need the fix.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . probably NO ONE. I just do it for a filler actually. I would love to see it reposted though.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is very precious. It can be snuffed out in a nano-second. Love and hold those dear to you. I have no regrets, and my family knows how much love I have for them...there will never be any unsaid words.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be just another weekend.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . something upbeat. Hip-hop, techno or Caribbean tunes work well.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are very good ones. There is no one in particular that I am close to, like I was with my very best friend who has passed away. Friendships like that are rare and hard to come by.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . we started anew. We have a new President and we will all have to buckle down, to help make his plans work. I have a positive attitude.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . can still be maintained as friends.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . quit doing memes this long...my fingers hurt!

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . this one is tough.....I love so many things and don't know where to start - sorry.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . stupidity. Information and facts are so easy to find these days, but people just rely on what "a friend says." That's not for me. If I don't know the answer, you can bet your sweet ass, I will find it through research.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . was so friggin dramatic at times. I love not having that drama as much today.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are just fine for the first couple of hours. After that - anything can happen.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of roller coasters and heights. I cannot even watch something viewed from a high point on television without getting nauseous. Weird huh?

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is good. I have the love of my family - what more is there? Of course my blogger friends are included also.

THERE, I FINISHED THIS ONE. HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY, AND IF SOMETHING OF GREAT IMPORTANCE COMES TO MIND, I SHALL RETURN.............

LATER..........................






1 comment:

Mauigirl said...

Great meme, TheMom! Enjoyed reading your insights.