www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

CHILLLLLL!! IT'S JUST ANOTHER MEME....


I stole this from Calvin, and will post as my Sunday meme here. This should tide y'all over till my eyes open, and brain cells start sparking.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? That would presume I HAVE a shower...which I do. I like to get to the cat first...but she is rather fast and feisty when the water is running.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? BLACK...like my entire wardrobe. I started the "goth" look years ago.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Now, you really want me to rack my brain and remember who that may have been. I suppose YES - hopefully it was someone I like.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Of course, you think I'm a slob. I may be plus-sized, but I can look good!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
In pain. I am always in pain with my very bad back.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red? Scissors...and don't think I won't use them!!!!
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I'm sure it was something frightening...but I don't remember dreams at all.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Haven't been out of the house yet...give me some time please!
9. What are you craving right now? Toast w/ strawberry jam (which Monkey refuses to send me!)
10. Do you floss? Of course...it takes no time at all to get between these two teeth!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? FARTS...lots of farts.
12. Are you emotional? I would say YES. Like watching movies and heart-wrenching events.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I'm sure I have...I used to like writing roman numerals as far as I could - and that seemed endless.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Licking is my specialty. (ha!) Biting into ice cream sends shivers down my spine!
15. Do you like your hair?
NO!! Damn menopause and lack of hormones, my hair is thin and nowhere near like it was in my youth. Sucks bigtime!
16 . Do you like yourself? Of course - and I can't imagine anyone NOT liking me...heehee!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?. Only if he were on the menu. (Calvin's answer can't be topped).
18. What are you listening to right now? CNN Saturday Morning.
19. Are your parents strict? My parents WERE strict. I have not carried on that tradition. I can be firm - but not a tyrant.
20. Would you go sky diving? Surely you jest....this tubby body falling out of the sky is SCARY!!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Like is the operative word. I don't LOVE it, but I do like it with fruit or beets.
CALVIN - WHERE THE HELL IS #22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. Do you rent movies often? Very seldom. I'd rather purchase them (Walmart) and watch at my leisure. If I have a time frame set - I will never get to it.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Other than my "sparkling" personality - NO!!
25. How many countries have you visited? Thanks to theson - Cairo, Egypt...Frankfurt, Germany (layover), Mexico, and a couple Caribbean nations.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? "Back in the days" we had fun with prank calls. Long before Caller ID!!
27. Ever been on a train? I grew up traveling on trains. LOVED them!

28. Brown or white eggs? either
29. Do you have a cellphone? Yes, but I am not like these kids, having it glued to my ear. I text now and then also. Woohoo!!

30. Do you use chap stick? At the beach and in winter. At one time, I used it non-stop.
32. Can you use chop sticks? NO!!
Give me a fork anytime. I'd like to learn - but sometimes the fingers just don't want to work.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I may visit with friends in town. He is a quadriplegic and I enjoy his company.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Perpetually, habitually - YES!!
35. Ever been in love? ONCE - and he broke my heart in so many ways.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? My very best friend passed away almost 2 years ago and I make no real plans anymore.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, not my favorites though.
38. Last time you cried? Daily
39. What was the last question you were asked? "Nina, where's the tent?"
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall - love my sweats and the coolness, leaves changing and all.
41. Do you have any tattoos? I have three and I'm contemplating one more. All small and discreet!
42. Are you sarcastic? Habitually...I just can't help it.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes, my son made me!! Excellent.
44. Ever walked into a wall? I was legally blind till I was 9. Walking into walls was always an event. Now, I do it to stay in shape!

45. Favorite color? Blue
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Oh yes. And I was damn good at it!
47. Is your hair curly? Technically, I have naturally curly hair. As I aged it became more relaxed.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Don't laugh, "Mama Mia" - I'm a big Abba fan.
49. Do looks matter? I would say yes. But I give credence to what one has to offer intellectually more.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I did forgive my cheating husband and never stopped loving him - but that is water under the bridge. He's dead.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? I have a "bundled" service, so once broken down - not really too high.
52. Do you like your life right now? Not much I can change, so it is accepted. If I could travel more I would be ecstatic.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? It can be turned off? (Calvin's answer again) If my TV is turned off - I am awake immediately and cannot get back to sleep.
54. Can you handle the truth? Probably, if proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
55. Do you have good vision?
Hell no, bifocals are my friends.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I avoid the word "hate" - too strong of an emotion. Yes, I can find at least 3 people I dislike (tons more probably).
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
We call ourselves "phone Nazi's". I hate having a phone to my ear longer than 30 seconds.
58. The last person you held hands with? I truly do not remember - brain cells are dying.
59. What are you wearing? I'm supposed to be wearing something while sitting here at my computer??? Sorry, forgot!

60.What is your favorite animal? Cats. Unfortunately I am saddled with the "cat from Hell." I have had much nicer cats in the past.
61. Where was your default picture taken at? The one that has been "Obamacized" was taken here at my kitchen table - no NOT ON THE TABLE!!

62. Can you hula hoop? I was a champion hula hooper in my day. I could get these hips working again, I'm sure.
63. Do you have a job? Not anymore. I have my own tax prep business, which is only seasonal. If I were physically able to stand for long periods, I would be back in the workforce.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A whole rib-eye, cut up into individual steaks. the price was just too good to pass up. If I had another $90, I'd buy another.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Of course, did I enjoy it? Hell no.

66. When was the last time you’ve been to church? Years. All the years of listening to various slants on religions, made me realize (also through science) religion is a sham. We can live good lives without a religious base. Right and wrong never change.
67. What’s your least favorite meal? I am so not a fan of LIVER!!

68. Did you ever steal anything by mistake? By mistake...never by 'mistake'. I stole a fifty cent bracelet from the old Kresge's when I was young.
69. Have you ever won anything? Many, many times. Next, I'm expecting to be the BIG winner of a mega lottery.




1 comment:

Utah Savage said...

Wow, are you patient and generous.

I'm fascinated to see your answers to these questions, but I'm so glad I'm not having to answer them. Each question would require me to write a paragraph or two. God I'm longwinded.