www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

A SOLICITATION FOR........THESON!!



Theson has started up a new blog...one which has more of a political slant, without going into a lot of depth. Past the Velvet Rope, is a project he has been mulling for quite some time. With the help of his best friend Chump, of the B-Town Boyz, he is now debuting this new site.

I believe there are two posts, to date. Chump, is the graphic designer (and what a great job he did on the header), and theson is making the personality comments. That may change over time - but theson, being the intelligent comedian he is - has done a great job.

I sometimes pat myself on the back, that he is a free thinking independent/liberal. But that is neither here nor there...I LOVE the new site.

If you have a chance...amble over there and leave a comment or possibly a recommendation for his list(s) - Accepted or Rejected to go Past the Velvet Rope.

Thanks friends......later...........

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Okay, I'm all in on that blog. Thanks for letting us know it's out there.

Annette said...

Looks good to me.. I added it to my blog roll...lol Thanks for pointing it out.

yellowdoggranny said...

i like it there..very much..they're very smart..