www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, August 08, 2009

BILL MAHER - SMARTER THAN GUESTS.....

H/T to Annette for finding this over at Crooks and Liars!

I heard more BS from the two rethug guests last night, than I have heard in a long time. Direct questions...never answered, just rambling rhetoric, more to confuse and BS the masses. But Maher's New Rules last night - was exceptional. the stats he quotes are well researched - listen to the result (last part.)



Arianna Huffington was great also - I wish she had been on the entire show!

I'll be back.............later..............

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Bill seems to be the only one who actually understands what is going on and gives it to us straight. I love the way he isn't afraid to call out those who are being stupid. Bill for President in 2016

jadedj said...

Thank you for a fine Saturday har har har. Stupid America...indeed it is. Pathetic, isn't it.

crystal dawn said...

I wish Maher would have handed Issa and the other R-Redneck their asses... but then it would be hard to ever have them on.