www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

RACISM REARS ITS UGLY HEAD....AND HE SUES????

Justin Barrett, the Boston police officer (of two years) is now suing the PD, because he feels that he has been treated unfairly, his name sullied and for embarrassment. Well excuse me, Mr. supposedly former English teacher, soldier and cop!! You wrote this diatribe and there is not much you can do to back away from its ignorance now.

I do like how, in your e-mail, you slap yourself on the back for being a former English teacher...please do not brag about that fact, as your letter has a plethora of errors - both grammatical and structural. I guess you haven't found your niche in life, as your resume' contains a considerable amount of "former" positions. Could that be due to a problem with inter-personal relationships?

This is the e-mail which Mr. Barrett chose to send enmasse. Yes, I believe he is a racist. Yes, I believe he is sexist. Yes, I believe he is a complete fucking moron!!

Article writer, That was, by far, the worst article I've ever read. I am a former English teacher, writer, current police officer. father, husband and military veteran. You need to be corrected and I certainly hope others have attempted, for your written messages and material is so 4th grade level. I am embarrassed I paid the 1.50 for the paper [rest assured, it is my aim to tell as many readers The Boston Globe and your biased reporting is both sub standard and strictly one sided]. For you are not professional and basically, your writing is ridiculous. A reader may assume, per your article, that criminals are never well-dressed with a tucked in polo [2nd paragraph] . Your defense [4th paragraph] of Gates while he is on the phone while being confronted [INDEED] with a police officer is assuming he has rights when considered a suspect. He is a suspect and will always be a suspect. His first priority of effort should be to get off the phone and comply with police, for if I was the officer he verbally assaulted like a banana-eating jungle monkey, I would have sprayed him in the face with OC deserving of his belligerent non-compliance. Further [5th paragraph], a reader may assume that crimes only happen in back alleys at 0300?! You're kidding me, right? Are you still in the 5th grade, Catholic School? That paragraph was as pathetic as jungle monkey gibberish - I might as well ax you the question. "Is this your first test at reporting?" You do not understand roles, tactics and dangers police officers face, as apparently you think no one wearing a polo might possess a firearm or knife on his/her person. Might you fathom a woman could be a criminal? Or are criminals all hairy, dirty, stinky, mean looking ugly men? You are a hot little bird with minimal experiences in a harsh field. You are a fool. An infidel. You have no business writing for a US newspaper nevermind detailing and analyzing half truths. You should serve me coffee and donuts on Sunday morning. My last point counters your final 2 paragraphs, in which you state Gates is "this immensely famous expert on race" - you really have to be kidding me? Famous for what? Expert why and says who? What has he done for me and my family? What has he done for the law enforcement community or military veterans or to secure freedoms and our borders in this country? What has he done to help limit and reduce my income tax? He has proven to work to get himself attention and become a wealthy lecturer. He lectures students on the subject of racial ethics and profiling. Jee whiz. I must attend that lecture lest I lose my identity and right to free speech and the right to celebrate God and beliefs as I see fit. I am not a racist. but I am prejudice towards people who are stupid and pretend to stand up and preach for something they claim is freedom when it is merely attention because you do not receive enough of it in your little fear-dwelling circle of on-the-bandwagon followers. You mention Gates' charges were dropped but that it was too late to stop the damage? Damage? Still kidding? You need to serve a day with the infantry and get swarmed by black gnats while manning your sector. Or you just need to get slapped, look in the mirror and admit, "Wow. I am a failure. I am a follower. Who am I kidding?" Again, I like a warm cruller and hot Panamanian, black. No sugar. Your final statement reads, "Gates, whose great success has allowed him to transcend the racial divide-" to which I ask, when did he transcend? He indeed has transcended back to a bumbling jungle monkey, thus he forever tremains amid this nation's great social/racial divide that makes it a free and great nation mixed with crazy and awkward differences. Go ahead, ax me what I think? Gates is a goddamned fool and you the article writer simply a poor follower and maybe worse, a poor writer. Your article title should read CONDUCT UNBECOMING A JUNGLE MONKEY - BACK TO ONE'S ROOTS. JB


Of course, I just had to highlight all the "jungle monkey" references. I trust you can pick out the "ask" problem. So don't make me ax you again!

I would love to be an observer in any court action - just to see him get laughed out of the room. His attorney, of course, states that his words have been misinterpreted. Nope, I don't think there is any other way to interpret his words.

Barrett is a chauvinistic, racist coward - thinking he can look like a BIG man behind words - and not very intelligent words at that.

I should hope the next female who has the opportunity to serve him his "coffee and a donut" - pours the hot liquid in that lap (hiding something small, no doubt) and crams the donut in his face. But, I'm sure he would "misinterpret" those actions.

What do you think?????

Later.........................


10 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Great expose. Racism seems to be coming out of the closet again. All proud of itself and everything.

Boy would I love to be in court with you. I imagine we could get ourselves thrown right out.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Hmmmm.... is Jungle Monkey a racist term? I wondered why every time I used that as a loving nickname for friends I would get my ass kicked.

slyght said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slyght said...

i'm guessing he was drunk. he really had to be. i don't think even a staunch racist would be this blatant in a public newspaper. i think we'd have to see the time stamp on his submission.

as for him being an english teacher? yeah, i'd have to doubt that he was a very good one. i'll go so far as to say i have an english minor. that is nothing, but i also have an OCD compulsion toward correct grammar and punctuation (minus correct capitalization out of sheer laziness and typing speed).

he's a douche!

Cali said...

He's exactly the sort of sexist, racist (and probably homophobic) man I just LOVE to hate! Cops, in general, are not such good people any more.

I once attended a college where they had a police academy and they actually teach the nice ones how to be assholes. It was easy to tell when classes for them had just begun because when it was necessary to pass by them a simple "excuse me" would cause them to part to let a person pass. After about four weeks in the academy they would get their uniforms. Their whole demeanor would change and they would ignore requests to get by and force others to walk on the grass or in the planters to pass. Yet, like a mole that signifies a carcinoma, it was just a symptom of a much deeper and darker issue.

I grew up watching the legal system crumble. I saw cops entrap people, plant evidence and lie-- both on crime reports and in court. I saw defense lawyers, prosecutors and judges get together to decide people's fates over three martini lunches and I watched as poor people went to prison for years while people who could afford expensive, big-name lawyers would get a slap on the wrist for far greater crimes which were decided over those three martini lunches, naturally. How can anyone have respect for the law when this is how they behave?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am always suspicious when someone trots out their former jobs...we all know a gansta doesn't have to say he's a gansta like a lover doesn't have to say he's a lover or they just aren't. You almost have to feel sorry for these sad little people who are watching their Mayberry world go away right before their eyes and they have neither the skills or the will to deal with the change. They are like a great beast in their last minutes of life thrashing around. We just have to listen to their cries before they finally settle down and die.

Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!) said...

Gawd!

What fuukin AWFUL prose!

If the fucker was the kind of cop that that essay proves he was an English teacher, no one in either profession will be any the worse for his permanent exclusion.

He's only obvious choice for a career: burger-flipper...

Mnmom said...

Wow! That was a whole stream of stupid, right there. Amazing.

Randal Graves said...

I'm starting to believe that yokels like this clown and famous ones such as Glenn Beck are merely performance artists. This is a work that shows great promise; incorrect syntax of a supposed English teacher, denials of racism while using classic racist terminology. Kudos, Keystone Kopper.

Sidhe said...

"I am prejudice towards people who are stupid and pretend to stand up and preach for something..." Hmmm, I guess we can add hypocrite to his resume...oh, wait, I got it, this is some of that reverse racism stuff!