www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

PROTESTS, SIGNS AND THE STUPID!!



I stole this sign from HuffPost, and feel it just needs to be shared. This was at a New Hampshire health care reform town hall. Does anyone else see all the confusion? A gathering of morons, being told to hold a sign of protest! All rightey then...no brain required. IT WORKS!!

...and this one which has been posted all over the place:



This one poses the question: "How are all these Asian youths getting here, or are they hiding in the bushes now?" {{slapping myself in the head - not understanding STUPID!}}

So here are MY signs for y'all of the STUPID family:




Till something better comes along to post...and I get done re-arranging furniture and sweating to death.......I shall be back....later..............

8 comments:

Nan said...

It's like that old joke about "I thought euthanasia was a Chinese rock group."

Mnmom said...

HA! I just posted photo #1 on my blog too! Great minds think alike

Sidhe said...

I posted #1 to facebook yesterday...I love it.

Youth in Asia? Really, neutering is underutilized and they breed like rabbits!

John said...

Youth in Asia = S T U P I D

Annette said...

They are teh Stupid...for sure..lol

yellowdoggranny said...

ahh jeez....just how stupid can people get...

Anonymous said...

Youth in Asia was a punk band.

Chickie said...

Hahahahaha! Youth in Asia! People astound me.