www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

NO!!!! SHE'S NOT ON MY FACEBOOK....

......and even if I wanted to nibshit into her world - No Fricking Way!!! Why can't Sarah Palin just GO AWAY??? Her latest entry (thanks CNN):

"Such tactics diminish our nation's civil discourse which we need now more than ever because the fine print in this outrageous health care proposal must be understood clearly and not get lost in conscientious voters' passion to want to make elected officials hear what we are saying," Palin wrote. "Let's not give the proponents of nationalized health care any reason to criticize us."


Over this past weekend, there were a couple of so-called Palin entries, one referring to Obama's "death panel" and such. Past events tell us, she did NOT write these entries. She speaks in such a word-salad format, that would be impossible. the next unintelligent entry - that will be hers.

The recent town hall disruptions are even encouraged by the like of John Boehner, the forever orange Ohio representative. So many, on the Sunday morning news shows (all Rethugs), see nothing wrong with these acts, going so far as to hint these are made up happenings, all a spin of the liberal machine.

I have a serious problem with those now, who are making calls to the Congressmen and Senators, stating that if they cannot feel free to use their first amendment rights - they will feel the wrath of their second amendment rights.

I have said in the past, the right is fueling a civil war of sorts. they are encouraging the racist remarks and fabricating stories to shoot down a decent health reform. I say ban all lobbyists - period. The HMO's and key officers have been grooming the right for this moment. Would an investigation into gifts and kickbacks help?? In my book - yes. Would this ever happen - no fricking way!

I am mad and have had my fill of all this bullshit.

The rethugs will perpetuate the lies - 1. that there is a "death panel" and euthanasia is part of the package. 2. that illegal aliens are granted the same treatment as American citizens. 3. that all will be forced onto a government health package. 4. that the elderly and disabled will lose their Medicare...and on and on.

I'm sure Palin has NOT read the bill, as it is written now. I'm sure Palin has no clue, as to how the proposed bill will be finessed once making it through the process. I'm sure Palin will never have a grasp on reality, till she pulls her head out of her ass.

I've vented...now back to my book.....


3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

im to old to let shit get to me..so i dont read the stuff that will make me crazy...i start reading the stuff about them repbulicans and it makes me nuts..so i dont read it..i like my little world the way it is.

Mauigirl said...

These people make me crazy for sure. I have to keep closing my eyes and pretending I'm out in the woods where it's peaceful and calm....otherwise my head will explode!

Susan said...

I can only hope Palin continues to post such idiotic stuff that she is never taken seriously again...hasn't happened yet, tho.