www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TEH BRAIN NOT WRKING!!! ENJOY....



Reverend Charles Needs Some Help - Watch more Funny Videos

I'M SURE Y'ALL WERE GETTING READY TO WRITE A CHECK...HUH????


Girlfriend Gets Revenge On Car Prank - Watch more Funny Videos

THESE TWO ARE DESTINED FOR EITHER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES OR HOMICIDE!!


Chick Refuses to Be Towed - Watch more Funny Videos

THIS IS JUST GREAT..."CAN YA CATCH ME NOW MR. TOWING MAN???"

Till my brain cells regenerate or the pain in my back abates....I'm outta here!

2 comments:

jadedj said...

I never realized that Luke wasn't in New Jersey. Damn.

Hey, cute couple. Love and marriage (or whatever), love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage...this I tell you brother...you can't have one without a horsey ass practical joke or other.

Shiny Rod said...

Love the last two, that couple deserved each other. I knew a Luke from New Jersey, was he sure about that.