www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

ON A HOT SUMMER'S EVENING.....THE TENT PROJECT...



Thegrandson woke up first thing this morning, saying they were going to put up the tent and sleep outside tonight. I'm like...UH-HUH!!! Well, the project began at 7:30 P.M. Helluva time to start something like this, but we did it anyway.

Theson bought this tent summer before last, and thegrandson has been dying to "camp out" again. Poor little snot, doesn't realize that camping out to his mother, means a Holiday Inn with no room service and a broken ice machine. This could be interesting !!!




Here's the little soldier, so proud of this accomplishment. I made a great foreman...I gave excellent guidance in the setting up of the tent.

I can't wait to see who chickens out and comes in the house first.....I know who it would be!!! Thegrandson is a die hard - does that give it away??? Thedaughter says the first clap of thunder or bug bite - her ass is in the house. What a weinie!

More on this tomorrow.........later.................


1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

you'll have to drag him into the house if he's anything like my kids were...