www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

WHAT A GUY!!!

I have been a fan of Helen Thomas for many, many years. I felt so bad for her when she was shunned by the {{gag}} Bush administration. Then she had some serious health problems. I watched when she was physically able to come back to the arena of reporters.

Obama - how great was this....a woman who has spoken with so many Presidents and had the ear of some!




I hope the day was great for our President and the Queen of the Press Room.


9 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Both of them are class personified.

Utah Savage said...

Wow, how cool was that.

And how sexy is the avatar of Canadian Cave of Coolness.

John said...

I saw that on the news and thought what a nice gesture it was for the President to do for someone else, on HIS birthday. She was so happily surprised! I too have admired Helen Thomas for as long as I can remember LOL.

slyght said...

utah savage has a thing for yul brynner?

themom said...

CCofC: you betcha!!

Utah: I agree (w/ Avatar). Yul Bynner was one sexy hunk.

John: Both exude CLASS.

slyght: you have a problem with us old broads and Yul Brynner????

themom said...

CCofC: you betcha!!

Utah: I agree (w/ Avatar). Yul Bynner was one sexy hunk.

John: Both exude CLASS.

slyght: you have a problem with us old broads and Yul Brynner????

Mnmom said...

Man, I just LOVE having a real human being in the White House!!!!

Yul Brenner as Ramses was just smokin HAWT!!!!!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Nice moment there :)

yellowdoggranny said...

i thought it told more about bush then almost anything he did when he banished her...the prick