www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

EXCELLENT MOVIE....I recommend this.....

Having worked ALL day on returns, thedaughter rented this movie and we decided to make it a movie night. Since this movie was released, thedaughter has been trying to figure out the premise of this film. Her guesswork paid off tonight and she is gloating like a rooster - after all the tears were wiped away.

Theson blogged about this film after he viewed it, and mentioned a few tears on his part also. Will Smith tackles this role with all his dramatic abilities. I won't give the plot away - so that makes it very hard to really tell you WHY you should take the time to see this film. Trust me - you will love the entire movie.



The weather here is about to take a major change. Our local forecasters are calling for a blanket of snow late tomorrow night into early Monday morning. Mother Nature is shaking her finger at us again - but she won't make me put my sandals away. I will suffer the frostbite I may incur...but I will keep my toes exposed. I am not one who goes barefoot, but I detest shoes. So my answer is sandals - and crap, I have probably 30 pair or more - must wear sandals!

I guess I will head to bed now, I'm pooped. I'll definitely return tomorrow. Night...night!


Later...................

1 comment:

Immortal Woman said...

I hate shoes, my toes must be able to breathe!

I wanted to see this but I cannot take sad.