www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A MEME FOR WHEN I'M OBLIVIOUS......

I found a great site, Sunday Stealing, for some interesting memes. Some may get tired of them, but I haven't reached that point just yet. So, when you may draw a blank about what to post, I suggest dropping by this site and picking an interesting meme.


1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? OUTBACK -unquestionably!

2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Alice Springs Chicken - from Outback of course.

3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Don't get me started - I have had over 20 major surgeries. There is not one single organ worth donating!

4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Saturday the 18th - moved kitchen hutch and pantry!

5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes, when I was about 12 years old. Another kid pushed me down and I cracked my head on a cinder block.

6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope, I love surprises!

7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? LucyMaeGiveashit!

8. What’s your goal for the year? Lose weight. Of course that is an "every" year goal!

9. Last person you hugged? My grandson!!!

10. First place you went this morning? To tan.

11. Do you always answer your phone? Nope - love Caller ID! I am a phone nazi!

12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? My son - drunk texting!

13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green

14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I never want or ask for anything. that's why I like surprises.

15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Hmmm...nervous I guess.

16. Do you have any saved texts? Yes. Why? I have no clue!

17. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, once when I just got my drivers license. Got out of the ticket though. It paid to have connections.

18. Do you have an accent? I don't think so, but then again, no one thinks they have an accent. If anything a wee WV accent..

19. What was the last song to make you cry? Susan Boyle singing her Les Miserables song

20. What did you do last night? Rested after moving more furniture. Watched "24."

21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, but I pull myself out of it quickly.

22. Current hate right now? Dick Cheney and his mouth!

23. Met someone who changed your life? I'm sure at some time or another - but if there was change involved, it was not drastic.

24. How did you bring in the New Year? Bang the pans and eat the sauerkraut.

25. What song represents you? I don't think my persona can be reflected in a song. Hahahahaha!

4 comments:

Mnmom said...

Hah! Great list! I don't always answer my phone either. And I'm going to start calling you LucyMae Giveashit from now on.

Utah Savage said...

Nice meme Mom!

John said...

interesting & cool! I love reading those surveys...thanks for sharing and thanks for the link.

Lemmy Caution said...

6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope, I love surprises!
Reminds me of an old Stephen Wright joke....."I know when I'm going to die.....my birth certificate has an expiration date on it".