www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

A woman missed her flight....right - cry like a baby!


What a freaking DRAMA QUEEN!!! This is ridiculously funny, and I have so many crazy thoughts are going through my head at the moment - just listening to her wail and moan.

What could be so important, to throw a tantrum like this, in missing her flight?

Did she have drugs to be delivered?
Was she meeting a man she met on the Internet?
Did she have to be in San Francisco at a specific time to receive the cure for her "ailment"?
Did she just want to show these 2 men what a baby she is?

I know she wasn't in labor, although between the panting, her positioning on the floor and the wailing - I had my doubts at one point.

Damn, I knew I should have taken Japanese in high school instead of that damned old Spanish!! (Like that was a possibility.)

This woman was booked onto a flight three hours later and is probably screaming her way across San Francisco at this very moment. Bet she's gonna be pissed when she sees her ass all over youtube and the national news channels. hahahahahaha!! Her family is probably getting the swords out for the Seppuku (or however it's spelled) ceremony. "You have disgraced the family - take your sorry life and be gone."

'nough said about that! Time to get thegrandson ready for bed - and SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! I'm looking forward to getting so much accomplished while he is in school - which was lacking today. Plus, thedaughter wants a REAL dinner tomorrow - which means I will have to be creative and come up with a great meal to cook. ARGH! I'm sure that goal will be met, what else have I got to do?

Good Night all! Catch you tomorrow. Later............

6 comments:

Nan said...

I used to fly fairly often for my old job. It's amazing just how many of those melodramatic travelers are out there. Always made me really happy I didn't work for an airline.

michaelg said...

I LOVES it! She is fabulous.

Mnmom said...

Sounds like me when my alarm clock goes off at 6am.

Debbie said...

Good heavens! I can not imagine anything making me act like that - in public!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Too funny! Check out my recipe site for easy meals. Chances are, you won't even have to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Her three minutes of fame she will try to stretch out to 15....