www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Yippee! I received an award...passing it on....


I have been awarded a fantastic, utterly charming award from none other than...the fabulous, wonderful writer and one helluva intelligent woman Utah Savage!

Sometimes I feel neglected, as I am not much of a writer, but truly enjoy having the opportunity to spout off here, every now and then. Awards do not come my way all too often - so follow the directions below.



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

So I am choosing the following - as I enjoy their sites tremendously and feel they deserve recognition also. I will now anticipate seeing some new blogs to peruse, as suggested by these guys:

Happy to be from Iowa (Mnmom)
Kracker Barrel (Immortal Woman)
Mauigirls Meanderings
Mommy's Nest (Mommy Lisa)
The Warped Mind of Ron
All the Good Names Were Taken (Nan)
Electronic Cerebrectomy (my oldest blogger friend, Samurai Frog)
The Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau (Evil Twin's Wife)
Huh? The Blonde Goddess is Confused (Blonde Goddess)

There, I have added an extra one for good measure. I will be waiting patiently to see who may be added by any of these great bloggers.

Have fun all.....Later.............

8 comments:

lisahgolden said...

Congratulations to you! It is much deserved. You are a good friend and I've enjoyed getting to know you.

Mnmom said...

Congratulations!! You deserve the recognition!!

And thanks for the shout out. What do I do now?

themom said...

Lisa: Thanks a lot. No one can top you when it comes to the talent of "writing."

Mnmom: Basically just copy the bold paragraph and post - and include any other comments you desire. Good luck.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats and thanks you! I have so many good new blogs I'm reading (along with yours and all my "older" faves), I'll try to get to this later today. :-)

Blonde Goddess said...

Thank you so much for the award. I am humbled.
Now the only problem I'm going to have is choosing only eight people from my reading list.
Wow!
Everyone on my blog roll is wonderful!

SamuraiFrog said...

Aw, thanks! And congratulations to yourself! I'm always humbled and surprised when people actually enjoy my blog.

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations! And thanks so much for honoring me with this award! I'll have to pass it on to some other great bloggers!

Immortal Woman said...

Congrats! And thank you! Of course, I would like to thank the Acadamy, God and .... Wait this is not that award is it?