www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Sunday, May 03, 2009

YES SON...I MAY HAVE TO THROTTLE YOU......

As proud as I am of my son, sometimes I go into I "want to beat some sense into you" mode!! As seen on his latest post, he is again dealing with a possible "bot fly" incident. He already has a massive scar on his arm, from when he was "infested" in India...now I have to worry about this problem on his wrist (hand). Don't check the site out, if you are squeamish (He gives the same warning on the site).

I texted him earlier and he is supposed to see a doctor tomorrow - so he better CALL OR TEXT WHEN THAT HAS BEEN DONE! He knows my profession as primary worrier, so he deliberately did not tell me of this problem. Arghhhh...

While stumbling around again, I ran into this picture, and I wanted to ask my kilt loving son, if he ran into any barstools like this while in Scotland...Hmmm...



Amazing what oddball things run through my brain at times. I definitely know that the political BS never seems to go away. It appears that the GOP is almost manning a war-room, to prepare for any nominee to the Supreme Court (to fill Souter's position), by Pres. Obama.

My memories of growing up in a totally republican family almost makes me ashamed. The party of today is most assuredly the party of NO. The tables have turned from such a short time ago - and the belligerence of these talking heads, has become quite annoying. They are the proverbial "sore losers." I believe Souter's retirement was unexpected during the election months, but as this year began and he had yet to hire any law clerks - his decision was becoming more apparent.

I should hope and actually feel quite certain that Pres. Obama will nominate a deserving person to this position. His knowledge as a constitutional lawyer will help with that decision.

Have a great evening and I shall return....later............



5 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

Isn't it amazing that no matter how old the kids get we still worry about them?

PENolan said...

Hey Mom,
I passed on a Bella Award to you. Please stop by and pick it up when you feel inclined.
Tricia

giggles said...

I checked out theson's site.... Man, that's enough to make me not desire to travel so much! That's some scary shit!!!!!

Mnmom said...

HOLY COW that's a nasty bite! Can you show it to a state-side Doctor and mail him some antibiotics?? Like they say, guess the first 40 years of parenting is always the hardest.

Nan said...

Antibiotics won't kill the larvae, if it is indeed a bot fly infection. They'll just give them a healthier playground. He needs to see a doctor with enough brains to do an anti-parasite treatment.