Another meme that has been waiting in the wings. I have stolen it from Sunday Stealing, so feel free to steal from me, as they stole it from someone else and so on.
1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean? I was warned by theson to avoid the words rant or rave in a blog title so I had some thinking to do. I enjoy other peoples opinions and their expressions of opinions - which is the definition of aphorisms - so that would make me an "aphorist" and I am "attentive."
2. What are your general goals for blogging? Primarily to glean information or other views from people in bloggyland.
3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous? How often do you post (x per week)? Some people in my "real" life know of the blog, but most of them are not computer savvy - so more or less I remain anonymous locally. On average I do post at least once a day, but if I am on a roll it could be up to 3 or 4.
4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)? I have Google Reader which makes reading all the blogs I follow (w/ Google) much easier. Some who use Word Press or do not have the Google Follower app - I have to look up individually. I try to get to all every day - but there are over 90 that I follow.
5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?) Admittedly, I follow quite liberal bloggers. there are several that make me feel like part of their family or life. I LOVE all my blog friends. Political blogs also grab my attention.
6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all? That is something I never gave any thought to...but I will probably just let them disappear into the netherworld of dead blogs. I have no clue.
7. What are the things you like best about blogging? It gives me a forum to spout off when I see fit. When I can't get my point across here in the home the web gives me some sense of anonymity - all by my design.
8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging? The trolls. those who feel it is their job in life to make a mean, hateful comment. If the "anonymous" of the blog world were nice, that would be fine, but there are THOSE!!
9. How do you handle comments? When I have the time, I answer some of the comments, but most of the time, I get distracted and cannot comment on the comments. But I do appreciate each and every one and hope people realize that.
10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette? Not at the moment.
11. Any desired blog features? Not really, current events manage to keep me well occupied.
12. Have you suffered blog addiction? Do not, I repeat, do not ask this question of thedaughter or thegrandson. Yes, it is a constant in my life. When I go on vacation, I will take this laptop with me and still make a daily entry. So there.
There Is Always Room For Batgirl Cosplay
1 hour ago